By popular demand, we’ve decided to move our withdrawal cutoff to 13 UTC from 12 UTC. Since all expiries and rebalances happen at 12 UTC, this gives traders a one-hour window to withdraw profits without having to wait until the next day.
- New expiration countdown timer in the right of the Ticker Bar.
- Close Limit orders are now IOC (Immediate Or Cancel), preventing potential accidental stacking. Close Market orders are not stackable.
- New Isolated Margin Guide.
- The API Explorer no longer requires a separate login and just works.
- Fixed the “Add Margin” label in Remove Margin dialog.
- The Order Controls now show a deposit address immediately if your account is empty.
- Market orders are now properly identified in order history.
- Various design tweaks.
- Memory and performance updates.
We hope this helps you use BitMEX effectively. Best of luck in the (very volatile) markets!