There are a bunch of new features launching today. Let’s get right into it:
- Time In Force: We now support the following Time In Force (TIF) options on any Limit Orders:
- GoodTillCancel – This is the default TIF, meaning the order is open until filled or canceled.
- ImmediateOrCancel – When this is active, the order will execute as much quantity as possible upon placement, then cancel.
- FillOrKill – Like IOC, but must fill the entire quantity. If it is unable to immediately fill its entire quantity, it will reject instead.
- Funding Cost: On the XBTUSD Swap, we now show an indication of what your next funding cost/rebate would be.
- Advanced Order Option Indicators: When using advanced features like Time In Force, Hidden, Post-Only and the like, the options will now highlight in red so that you notice them. This should help with accidental hidden or post-only orders.
- Improved Indicative Unrealised PNL: On the active contract, we now work the order up the book to give you a better indication of what your close PNL would be with a market order. Hover on your
Unrealised PNLto view.
- The typical caveats apply: liquidity may change between the generation of this number and the execution of your Close order.
- We show a coarser indicative PNL for the inactive contract, as the browser only downloads orderbooks for the active contract.
- Improved Average Entry Price: On contracts like the XBT series, where the product has a different tick size than the index (e.g.
0.01), we now show an average entry price rounded to the more precise size.
- Amend Stops on Chart: Stop orders now show on the chart, and their triggering prices can now be amended on the chart by dragging.
- Confirmation Dialog for Stop Price: If you set a stop price such that it would immediately trigger, either in the orders list or via the chart, you will now be prompted for confirmation. No more accidentally-triggered stops!
- Install to Homescreen: On Android, after a few visits, BitMEX will offer to install itself as a shortcut to your homescreen. This will load a cached version of the mobile site in fullscreen.
- Updated Login Notifications: Login emails now include the browser & country that BitMEX was accessed from.
- Performance Improvements and Bugfixes: This release contains nearly a dozen commits focused on edge-case bugfixes, data-saving, and performance. We intend to especially focus on mobile users in the future, with a native app coming soon. In the meantime, we’re making BitMEX faster and leaner so it’s usable on more devices.
- Bugfix (Frontend): We fixed an issue where stale orders would sometimes remain in the list after a connection outage.
- Bugfix (Frontend): We fixed a bug where the site would reach an inconsistent state if you attempted to view an expired or missing contract.