This month, we’ve added a few new features to the UI:
- Animations now flash green and red to indicate if a number is increasing or decreasing! This helps you keep tabs on your position, the orderbook, and so on.
Unrealised PNLcan now be hovered upon, which will give you an idea of your PNL if you were to exit at market.
- At this time, the calculation simply assumes a full exit at the best bid/offer. In future revisions, we will run a full book calculation taking into account current liquidity and your position size.
- Even when the updated version hits, keep in mind that there is no guarantee present liquidity will hold by the time an order gets to the engine.
- We’ve made minor visual changes, including improvements to mobile rendering and speed.
- Our integration with Sierra Chart is complete! If you are interested in using Sierra Chart with BitMEX, start here.
- It’s now possible to place sell orders above a limit up price and buy orders below a limit down. This comes particularly in handy on pre-release contracts, like GNO before it traded on Poloniex. We have more such contracts in the works.
As always, contact us in the trollbox or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or feature requests!