In addition to our already live futures contract (CYBERUSDTQ23), BitMEX users are now able to trade the CYBER perpetual swap contract (CYBERUSDT), with up to 33x leverage.
Cyber Connect (CYBER) is one of Web3’s biggest decentralized social networks. CYBERUSDT is available to trade here, or for a deeper look, read on.
If you haven’t yet signed up for a BitMEX account, you can do so here.
About the CYBER Token
Cyber Connect (CYBER) is one of Web3’s earliest and biggest decentralized social networks. It enables developers to create social applications that empower users to own their; digital identity, content, connections, and monetization channels.
Cyber Connect consists of three main features:
- CyberProfile: a decentralized identity standard that provides access to Web3.
- Social Graph: links digital identity, data, content and friends.
- CyberWallet: smart contract wallet that stores digital assets securely.
CYBER Linear Perpetual Swap Contract Specs
CYBERUSDT is a linear perpetual swap contract, margined in USDT (ERC-20), with up to 33x leverage.
CYBER contract details:
- Symbol: CYBERUSDT
- Margin Currency: USDT
- Contract Size: 1 CYBER
- Lot Size: 10
- Minimum Trade Amount: 10 CYBER
- Underlying: .BCYBERT
- Max Leverage: 33x
- Risk limit: 1,000,000 USDT
- Maker Fee: 0.02%
- Taker Fee: 0.075%
- Base Initial Margin: 25.00%
- Base Maintenance Margin: 12.50%
Addendum: From 2 Sep 2023 10:48 UTC onwards, the following changes to margin requirements apply:
- Base Initial Margin changed from 3.00% to 25%
- Base Maintenance Margin changed from 1.50% to 12.5%
If you don’t have a BitMEX account yet, you can register here to create one. Currently, new joiners can earn up to 10,000 BMEX Tokens.
To be the first to know about our new listings, product launches, and giveaways, you can connect with us on Discord, Telegram, and Twitter. We encourage you to also check our blog regularly.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact Support.