Our new quarterly ETH Yield Swap contract – ETHYLDH23 – is now live, and started trading at 04:00 UTC on 9 February 2023.
You can start trading ETHYLDH23 here, or learn more about the product here.
If you haven’t yet created a BitMEX account, you can do so here.
ETHYLDH23 Contract Specs
- Symbol: ETHYLDH23
- Expiry date and time: Friday 31 March 2023 at 12:00 UTC
- Margin currency: ETH
- Price quotation: Annualised Yield (as an absolute number on API and as a percentage on the BitMEX trading page – for example, a 4.5% p.a. yield will be displayed as 4.500 on the trading page and will be 0.045 on the API)
- Price limits: Limit Up and Limit Down set hourly at Mark Price +/- 20%
- MarkMethod: LastPriceAdjusted*
- Auto Deleveraging: Enabled
- Contract Size and Minimum Trade Amount: 1 ETH
- ETH Contract Value: ETHYLD Price * Days to Expiry / 365
- Floating Index: .BETHYLD (The Lido ETH staking yield as recorded each day by BitMEX)
- Settlement Index: .BETHYLD
- Max Leverage: 2x
- Maker Fee: -0.01%
- Taker Fee: 0.075%
- Base Initial Margin: 50.00%
- Base Maintenance Margin: 10.00%
- Floating Funding Settlement: Daily at 12:00 UTC
- Floating Funding Fees: Both sides pay 0.0005% daily
*Last Price Adjusted is a marking mode that functions similarly to simple Last Price marking, but with adjustments to allow for Yield Swap Floating Funding payments. Please see here for more details.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team who will be happy to help. To sign up for a BitMEX account, click here.