May was a month of many meme coin listings to meet market demand, as well as platform improvements and partnership announcements, intended to really support you(sers) and boost the BitMEX ecosystem.
We also shared more on our plans to send Bitcoin to the moon, yes the moon. For all that happened, or is about to happen (including next month’s trading competition), read on.
- Faster and improved trading. Our p99 order latency has been improved to 22ms consistently (p99 of p99), making our order latency 2x faster than earlier this year (read more).
- BitMEX Hong Kong. We’ve unveiled a dedicated service that will operate under the transitional arrangement, created in order to prepare for the Hong Kong VASP regime (read more).
- Brink Sponsorship. We’ve made a US$50,000 donation to Brink, a non-profit organisation that exists to strengthen the Bitcoin protocol and network through fundamental research and development (read more).
- CCXT, the leading open-source cryptocurrency trading library, will bring faster and more reliable trade execution, real-time access to market data, and an even more streamlined trading experience to our users (read more).
- To celebrate the addition of Block Scholes to BitMEX, our users can enjoy a 50% discount on their software, thereby gaining access to an array of sophisticated, interactive, and customizable analytical tools (read more).
Next month, you’ll be able to earn up to 2,000 BMEX Tokens when you trade derivatives through our partner HaasOnline.
New Bitcoin Margined Listings
Perpetual swaps with up to 50x leverage, the highest in the space.
New Bitcoin and Tether Margined Listings
Also with up to 50x leverage, the highest in the space
SUI and SUIUSDT
Showcasing the SUI token of the popular smart contract platform that offers scalability and unprecedented low-latency for common use cases, from gaming to retail.
Read Now | Trade SUI | Trade SUIUSDT
FLOKIUSD and FLOKIUSDT
Featuring the cryptocurrency birthed by fans and members of the Shiba Inu (SHIB) community, one inspired by – and named for – Elon Musk’s Shiba Inu.
Read Now | Trade FLOKIUSD | Trade FLOKIUSDT
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact Support.