On 14 October 2022 at 12:00 UTC, we will delist 14 FX perpetual swap contracts, namely:
The contracts will be settled early at 12:00 UTC on 14 October 2022 ( “Tsettle”) according to the standard practice described in our Exchange Guide.
The decision to delist this contract has been made due to insufficient trading interest in these contracts. The 8 most liquid FX perpetuals contracts will remain listed.
The timeline for the delisting process will be as follows:
The contracts will trade as normal until 04:00 UTC on 14 October 2022 (“Tstart”).
At Tstart 04:00 UTC on 14 October 2022:
- The Funding Rate, F0,will be calculated as normal using prices from the previous eight hours
- After Tstart, the Funding Rate will no longer be calculated and the next Funding Rate will be set to 0
- The Contract Specification pages will display early settlement information
At Tsettle 12:00 UTC on 14 October 2022:
- The contracts will expire, all trading will cease, and all open orders will be cancelled
- Funding, calculated using F0,will be exchanged (longs pay shorts if F0 > 0 and shorts pay longs if F0<0)
- All open positions in will be closed out using:
.BUSDTCNH30M indices as the Settlement Prices
- No fees will be charged for settlement
- Once a contract has expired, the lifetime profit and loss of that contract will be added to the user’s Bitcoin balance, and the contract will no longer appear on the Positions section
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact Support.
Download the BitMEX Mobile app to trade your favourite crypto derivatives contracts and spot trading pairs on the go, and connect with us on Discord, Telegram, and Twitter to be the first to know about our new listings and giveaways.