From this point onwards, the Proof of Reserve and Proof of Liability data files will automatically be made available to the public. This will occur twice a week, every Tuesday & Thursday.
Snapshot As At 15 Nov 2022
|Snapshot time||15 Nov 2022||15 Nov 2022|
|Snapshot block height||763,269||n/a|
|Balance||71,910.5 Bitcoin||71,908.9 Bitcoin|
- To read about the theory behind the BitMEX Proof of Liability scheme click here
- To see a tutorial on how to conduct the Proof of Reserve and Proof of Liability process click here
- To download the open source tool, which enables one to conduct the process click here. Use of the open source tool is subject to our Terms of Service.
The BitMEX Proof of Reserve and Proof of Liability process is almost complete. There are two additional outstanding areas of work:
- Providing each BitMEX client with a nonce, such that they can check the inclusion of their balance in the Proof of Liability Merkle tree. This should be available in the front end user interface within the coming weeks.
- Implementation of the process for alternative coins, such as Ethereum and USDT.