We are excited to unveil a series of updates to our blog and site status pages as part of an ongoing evolution of our customer-facing pages. These updates include new technical components, a refined look and feel, and an enhanced user experience, featuring live uptime and status indicators. From now on, all incidents reported will only be posted on the site status page, allowing users to obtain the latest status of BitMEX services and platforms all in one place.
- New headers and footers shared with the bitmex.com homepage
- Recent announcements at the top of the blog homepage
- New article tags and category filters, including a new category for API announcements
- Related articles based on your context and history
- Popular articles, featuring our 10 most-read pieces
- Social sharing
- PDF downloads for BitMEX Research reports
- Links to related BitMEX content, including:
- Platform status
- Crypto Trader Digest sign-up
- BitMEX registration
- Career opportunities
We hope you enjoy and benefit from these improvements. For questions or feedback, please contact our Support team using our support contact form.